Winter Sports Travel Insurance
It is important that you answer these questions accurately. Click on the for additional information which will help.
To give you the confidence to travel we have improved our cover for COVID-19, all new policies now include:
- Cover for cancellation if you or anyone insured on your policy catch COVID-19 before you travel.
- Cover for emergency medical treatment & repatriation if you catch COVID-19 whilst you are abroad.
Please note that our policies do not provide cover for cancellation caused by a change in FCDO advice, to advise against all or all but essential travel, due to COVID-19 or any other pandemic. If you travel to a destination where the government is advising against all or all but essential travel, our policies will not provide any cover. Please check the latest advice before you travel. Please check the latest advice before you travel. www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
There is no cover under any other section of the policy for anything caused by or relating to Covid 19 / Coronavirus / SARs COV 2, any mutation of Covid 19 / Coronavirus / SARs COV 2 or any pandemic or fear or threat of any of the above.
Do You Already Have an Account?
If you have already registered for an account and set a password you can log in to save time. Once you log in your previously declared medical conditions and personal details will be filled in for you.
Your session has expired
To make copies of your existing quotes or policies, please log in again.
You have successfully logged in and can now proceed with your quote. Please note that you'll have to save your quote for it to appear in your account. All of your existing quotes (including renewal quotes) and policies are in your Account area.
Do you want to insure the same people as on a previous policy?
TopNotchCover.com provides comprehensive Travel Insurance cover for skiers and snowboarders, one of the most important things to remember is to arrange appropriate winter sports insurance with enough cover to protect you should you have an accident or lose a piece of vital winter sports equipment.
Don't let anything spoil the winter sports holiday you've been looking forward to all year - get winter sports travel insurance with yourtravelcover.com today!
Key Benefits of our winter sports travel insurance
- Equipment - cover against loss, damage or theft of your winter sports equipment, including snowboard, skis, boots and poles
- Delayed Ski Equipment - Cover for hire of ski equipment should your own equipment be delayed on the outbound journey
- Ski pass - cover for the loss or theft of ski pass
- Ski pack cover - including lessons and lift pass, if you fall ill or are injured and cannot use part of the ski pack you have paid for
- Piste closure - if adverse weather conditions cause the closure of ski facilities at your resort
- Avalanche closure - if your arrival or departure is delayed by avalanche, landslide or landslip
- 24-hour worldwide emergency & medical assistance - 365 days a year
- Select your destination - worldwide winter sports travel insurance, European travel insurance for winter sports and UK winter sports travel insurance all available
Annual travel insurance to cover winter sports - Get a quote
If you are a regular skier and spend the winter sports season out on the slopes, an annual travel insurance policy is all you need to get all the winter sports insurance you need. The last thing you'll want to worry about is renewing your winter sport travel insurance each time you jet off to a new resort. TopNotchCover.com provides annual travel insurance to cover winter sports up to 17 days per year.
Not only do we offer all of the specific cover for your winter sports activities, but our winter sport travel insurance provides cover for all of the main areas you would expect on a travel insurance policy including medical expenses, personal accident, and cover for travel delays.
We also provide all winter sport travel insurance customers with 24-hour access to our emergency and medical assistance service, wherever you are holidaying, 365 days a year. The risk of injury is obviously higher for people taking winter sports breaks than those heading off to the beach, so the emergency helpline allows you to get on enjoying your winter sports break in the knowledge we'll sort out your problem for you as soon as we can. We'll also send you a handy text message with details of the contact number and your policy number so that you have them to hand at all times.
TopNotchCover.com makes arranging cost-effective winter sports insurance easy.
Single winter sports holidays - get a quote for winter sports travel insurance.
Multiple holidays this year - get a quote for annual travel insurance to cover winter sports.